Me and Little G. He was so fun!
A few weeks ago I got to go see my best friend Jess in Cleveland. Jess, me and her adorable little boy Gavin, had a lot of fun driving around Ohio visiting some beautiful places. Including Amish country and Kirtland while we were there.
This is the River where the Saints were baptized in Kirtland. Ohio is BEAUTIFUL in the fall.
Joseph Smith and Emma's bedroom.Complete with a toddler bed and a cradle.
This is what they call the translation and revelation room where the Prophet received many of the revelations in the Doctrine and Covenants. This is the actual table!
This is the first MTC. A small room where the men were taught the Gospel, Geography as well as Hebrew.
The N.K. Whitney general store! He kept such exact records, that the items shown inside were what he sold at that time.
The Whitney Home.
This Saw Mill was engineered by my Great Great (Great?) Grandpa Joel Hills Johnson.
Kirtland temple.
Riding in a buggy.
Big Ben. He was HUGE!
Cute Gavin loved the animals!
Don't know why my fists are clenched. Think I was a little nervous. Anyway, I had a lot of fun with the Gerbers! Thanks so much for letting me stay and taking care of me when I got sick! You are the best Jess.
1 comment:
I am so glad you came! It was so fun! Can't wait to see you in a couple months! Love you.
Post a Comment