Okay. I don't blog very much. . . sorry. But here are a few things that Heath and I have been doing for the past couple of months. Except for my wonderful Oregon trip. I forgot my camera! I had a blast there...it was crazy- 11 adults, 1 four year old, 4 two year olds, and 2 babies. We rode bikes, tractors, fork-lifts, had a wedding at the house, wake- boarded, 4th of july parade, s'more cook-offs, music by the fire, go-cart racing, baseball, and fireworks. Thanks mom and dad for a wonderful time.
Yesterday, Anne, Jordan, Harrison, Heath, me and my cousin Kodie went to Park City. We shopped around, bought treats, went to dinner, and rode the slide thing.....Harrison kept saying "this is a skateboard. I ride a skateboard." He did so well on the ski lift to the top! I get a little nervous with heights and H handled it better than me!
Friday I made bread in my new Kitchen Aid. I didn't use Mom's recipe so it wasn't the best tasting. Little lumpy and short, but it makes good toast! HAHAHA.
A couple weeks ago Stephani and Noah came to stay at our house for a couple of days. Isn't Noah such a cutie in this Picture?
He loved wrestling with uncle Heath. Heath absolutely loved playing with him. We miss you Steph!
In June Heath and I went with his family to South Padre in Texas. A lot of my pictures didn't turn out because the lens fogged up from the (wonderful) humidity. This is a beautiful sunrise that I caught.
We played mini-golf, or as Heath says: putt-putt golf together. Brooklyn was REALLY good!
So that is what has been going on here. We are enjoying ourselves, Heath is doing well with work, and we can't wait for the next vacation. Love and miss you all!
3 comments:
Fun Fun times! Those little turtles didn't stand a chance poor things! Cute pictures of little Noah!
fun month. I think I have some Ashland photos I'll have to share with you! Park City looked gorgeous. I kept considering going up there while I was in town, but wasn't sure A and I would really like the alpine slide. Good to know H loved it! Fun times! Miss you already.
I haven't checked your blog site in forever! Nice surprise:) We are so glad you guys were able to come to South Padre. Cute pic of Heath and Noah. I am going to try to steal it! Sounds like you guys had an awesome summer. I want to spend 4th of july in Ashland!
Post a Comment