Friday, March 13, 2009

GIDEON


Heath and I just purchased our first pet. We named him Gideon. He is a Beta fish born and raised in PetSmart. As my sisters know, I haven't had very much luck with fish (RIP: Maria, Virginia, Lithuania, and so many others I don't even remember their names- however, they all ended in 'ia' I know that) but they were all 26 cent gold fish so maybe my $3.99 Beta will do a little better. Good Luck Gideon! You'll need it! Heath apparently believes that he will be able to take care of you. His fish skills are amazing! Just ask Monstro.

4 comments:

Cat Zimmer said...

Liz, this post is really funny. I miss Lithuania alot, I think she was my favorite. By the way, who's Monstro?I bet Heath will be a good fish Dad.

Gerber Family said...

how exciting..your first pet! Hopefully it will last longer than our beta fish did. He died after like a week or maybe two! haha.

britni said...

Umm..All I can say is GOOD LUCK! I didn't know your record with fish Liz, but yeah..Heath's isn't that great. Now my mom can't kill a fish (she still has Steph's weeding Beta), but can kill a cat (in the dryer)..well that is for another time. Brooklyn got a fish for her birthday and she named hers Rosalinda Finny Call. It hadn't died yet, so maybe this is the time for fish! YEAH!!! Great post!

angie jones said...

My grandfish! I couldnt be prouder! can't wait to me him.