
WOW. I don't think I have ever looked better. Em and I are on a softball team together. We play every Tuesday night- it is so fun. Em plays first and I play second. We play well there. I played second in high school so I love it- but Em caught in high school and college, so she would rather be behind the plate. However, having a girl there that can catch anything-I mean ANYTHING- is just what a co-ed team needs. She is so good.
Tim, Claire and our Mom came to watch us this week. That was a lot of fun. Claire wants to be just like her mom when she grows up.
Em hit this one right down the third base line. Perfection. It was so hot that day. Em- why are you wearing pants?



4 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun! We can't wait to see you guys!
It is fun playing with you! I kind of like playing first base!
Go Clason Girls!
I didnt know you play softball! Mike and I play as well and it is soooo much fun! Where are you guys living?
Post a Comment