Friday, May 30, 2008

Paradise and its cookies



This is my favorite treat. Warm Chocolate Chip Cookies and a huge class of cold milk. Recently, Anne and Emily have kindly introduced me to a place called Paradise Bakery. They make the best chocolate chip cookies ever! Nice and soft, so soft that they basically just melt in your mouth, just the right amount of chocolate and the size is, well, perfect. The other day I went there to get a sandwhich, that comes with a cookie- might I add- and do some work on the internet. They were giving out free samples of differnet kinds of cookies, and of course I helped myself. This picture is not what their cookies look like, but they sure look good. Thanks my dear sisters for introducing me to this heavenly bakery. I always want a Paradise cookie.

4 comments:

Gerber Family said...

Ummm... I think I need to have one! Sounds delish!

britni said...

I love anything sweet! I will have to have Joel bring me some bake when we goes up this month!

angie jones said...

Britni---"when we goes up this month?":) you make me laugh-i love it. I cannot wait to visit that bakery! I will definately put it on my list of things to do!

Michelle @ Twig said...

you know what i always want...your mom's ginger snap cookies!!! oh yum!