Saturday, October 27, 2007

CRAZY DAY!

So the other day we had a little plumbing problem in the bathroom, who doesn't though right? Well we thought we had fixed it, but it happened again, so this morning I got on the phone looking for a plumbing company to help us out. Heath and Dan went to work so it was just Cat and I at home this morning. Before I called the plumber, I went upstairs and started a load of laundry and Cat started a load of dishes- then it happened. I was on the phone with the secretary of ROOTERS to the RESCUE and all of a sudden I hear gurgling from the bathroom. While on the phone I run in there and the toilet is rising with bubbles (looked like dish soap) and it was black! Sick, I know, but as I was on the phone I start to plunge, and I am yelling to the lady and laughing so hard because it wasn't working! She said "keep going keep going!" I was laughing so hard, I was so embarrassed! I was like "My husband isn't home and I need help!" Well she said she would send someone over as soon as she could and they would take care of it. Oh yeah, the wax seal on the toilet is totally not working and water started to flood the bathroom. The tub is now full of water, the plumber still isn't here, and we had to turn the water off today so no showers or bathroom breaks. Anyway, gotta laugh at the things that happen to people. I just hope they come before everyone comes over tonight for my Halloween party! Oh man!

2 comments:

britni said...

I can totally see you trying to fix the problem! That is hilarious! Hope your party went well! We miss yall tons!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry I didn't answer the phone last night we were in stake conference and when we left I was sick the rest of the night!

angie jones said...

Looks like tons of fun! The pumkins are great! Mine is still sitting on the front porch, uncarved. wish you were here!